Monday, September 29, 2008

What Does Your Birthdate Say About You?

There's a link by the same name at the bottom of the post. I'd like to hear what your results were, since a few of these were pretty darn close. And I don't go in for astrology or any other Nancy Regan scheduling-techniques. So close it's scary or way off?

This one is Maddie's birthday, November 20th, and some of this is just plain scary. The roller coaster ride of emotions could be any toddler (but especially our Moody Maddie), but her power symbol is the music note? Come on, they must have interviewed her somehow!





Your Birthdate: November 20



You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.


Your strength: Your warm heart


Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions


Your power color: Black


Your power symbol: Musical note


Your power month: February



Bob's: Um, weakness: "wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities?" Hmm... And who doesn't feel powerful when they see a snowflake? Anyone?



Your Birthdate: September 18



You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.


Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years


Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities


Your power color: Crimson red


Your power symbol: Snowflake


Your power month: September


Meg's: Um, what does an Ace look like? Like, the card? That's my power symbol? That's anybody's power symbol, they beat all the other cards!
I do get bored easily, this is true. That is, when I actually have time to get bored.



Your Birthdate: March 5



You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.


Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower


Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom


Your power color: Tangerine


Your power symbol: Ace


Your power month: May

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked out the various birthdates of people I know and after reading my sister's, I thought it sounded familiar. Then it dawned on me that she was born on the 5th of February and it turns out that it is the exact same description as yours. Seems they have the same descriptions for each month, only the days are different. Hmmph! :)
Crazyoatie.

Megella said...

What? That's it, I want my money back.
Er, I mean... still, that's cheap.

Cyndee said...

So, I did mine and it was sooo funny! The personality description was vague enough and positive enough that most people probably would see themselves in it. My strength: intuition - I HAVE NONE!! My weakness: putting myself first - I pray DAILY that God will help me to be less self-centered because it is my greatest weakness. My power color - rose (power?) and symbol - cloud (like a snowflake, it makes me feel strong!) BUT!!! Then I did Sterling - haha! Hysterically accurate! June 30th - read it and laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails