Thursday, September 24, 2009

Preschool Activity Idea Book

For parents/teachers of younger children (and "big kids" too): I was just going to post this on the "favorite sites" (or whatever I've called it down there) section, but it seemed too good to leave languishing down there. Parent Hacks, otherwise known as "Now Why Didn't I Think of That?", posted a link to this incredible FREE book of preschool activities. Some of them interested me because they honestly translated into a much higher age group with just a little tweak here and there. Helloooo free, fresh lesson ideas. But who isn't a little sick of Hi-Ho Cherry-O sometimes? I'm ready to try the peanut butter playdough, like, yesterday.

You can preview by clicking that button, or download the 21-page PDF. Well worth the paper & ink.
Happy playing.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails