- My name is: Meg
- I know Bob, Meg, & Maddie because: uh, I' m Meg, but this more applies to other people whose name do not appear in this question.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- As a superhero, my catchphrase would be: "Beware my teacher stare of doom!"
- The best food in the world is: Nachos
- Last movie rented: Star Trek Insurrection. What?
- No matter what, I would never channel surf away from this movie: Princess Bride
- Last person you danced with was: Bob
- Last time you ate something just to be polite: Last time I was at Mamu's.
- In the past month, my biggest accomplishment was: getting my A1C down to a 6.1
- I'm very proud of my: husband's handling of this wretched school year.
- You can pick your friends, but: that just eats up more time on facebook when you should be sending me pieces of flair.
- The best thing about Halloween '08 was: going trick-or-treating for the first time since 8th grade - yet another awesome perk of having a child. Oh, and the little pumpkin really dug it too. She mastered saying "trick-er-treat" when they opened the door!
- The best thing about the upcoming holiday season is: the music, and the extra time with the fam.
- This holiday season I'm really looking forward to: Christmas morning with Maddie
- Meg is: (ME!)
- Bob is: husband of the century. Seriously, I'm in danger of ticking off friends, I brag about him so much.
- Maddie is: an amazing little kid who never stops amazing me with her crazy memory or infectious laugh.
- Max is: very cute sleeping on the couch.
- Current book: Night Swimming by Robin Schwarz
- Listening to right now: Pandora Radio playing "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant"
- This meme is: getting too long.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Make Your Own Meme
This is a group effort thing. Copy the text, click "comments" and paste the meme into the comments box. Then have fun filling in your own answers, and post your comment. And thus spreads the magic!