Sunday, November 2, 2008

Make Your Own Meme

This is a group effort thing. Copy the text, click "comments" and paste the meme into the comments box. Then have fun filling in your own answers, and post your comment. And thus spreads the magic!

  1. My name is: Meg
  2. I know Bob, Meg, & Maddie because: uh, I' m Meg, but this more applies to other people whose name do not appear in this question.
  3. Favorite holiday: Christmas
  4. As a superhero, my catchphrase would be: "Beware my teacher stare of doom!"
  5. The best food in the world is: Nachos
  6. Last movie rented: Star Trek Insurrection. What?
  7. No matter what, I would never channel surf away from this movie: Princess Bride
  8. Last person you danced with was: Bob
  9. Last time you ate something just to be polite: Last time I was at Mamu's.
  10. In the past month, my biggest accomplishment was: getting my A1C down to a 6.1
  11. I'm very proud of my: husband's handling of this wretched school year.
  12. You can pick your friends, but: that just eats up more time on facebook when you should be sending me pieces of flair.
  13. The best thing about Halloween '08 was: going trick-or-treating for the first time since 8th grade - yet another awesome perk of having a child. Oh, and the little pumpkin really dug it too. She mastered saying "trick-er-treat" when they opened the door!
  14. The best thing about the upcoming holiday season is: the music, and the extra time with the fam.
  15. This holiday season I'm really looking forward to: Christmas morning with Maddie
  16. Meg is: (ME!)
  17. Bob is: husband of the century. Seriously, I'm in danger of ticking off friends, I brag about him so much.
  18. Maddie is: an amazing little kid who never stops amazing me with her crazy memory or infectious laugh.
  19. Max is: very cute sleeping on the couch.
  20. Current book: Night Swimming by Robin Schwarz
  21. Listening to right now: Pandora Radio playing "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant"
  22. This meme is: getting too long.

2 comments:

DrFinale said...

# My name is: Bob
# I know Bob, Meg, & Maddie because: I'm Bob, Meg is my wife, and Maddie is my daughter
# Favorite holiday: Christmas
# As a superhero, my catchphrase would be: "The awesomest catchphrase EVER!!!!!"
# The best food in the world is: Tortellini with red sauce & meatballs
# Last movie rented: Star Trek Insurrection.
# No matter what, I would never channel surf away from this movie: Any "Back to the Future" movie
# Last person you danced with was: Meg
# Last time you ate something just to be polite: Last time I was at Mamu's.
# In the past month, my biggest accomplishment was: Getting through my Halloween Parade without hurting anyone.
# I'm very proud of my: wife's handling of her recently-diagnosed diabetes.
# You can pick your friends, but: you can't pick your friend's nose
# The best thing about Halloween '08 was: driving home from school to see my baby as a pumpkin,
# The best thing about the upcoming holiday season is: the music, and the extra time with the fam.
# This holiday season I'm really looking forward to: Christmas morning with Maddie
# Meg is: The best wife and friend ever.
# Bob is: (me)
# Maddie is: my awesome, fun to be with daughter
# Max is: furry, wet, and pointy all at the same time.
# Current book: Musicophilia: Tales of Music & The Brain
# Listening to right now: Meg exercising
# This meme is: getting too long.

Heidi R. Miller said...

1. My name is: Heidi
2. I know Bob, Meg, & Maddie because: My husband is Meg's dad
3. Favorite holiday: Christmas, even though I'm Jewish, and Thanksgiving
4. As a superhero, my catchphrase would be: "Read a book!"
5. The best food in the world is: Sushi
6. Last movie rented: War, Inc
7. No matter what, I would never channel surf away from this movie: Harold and Maude
8. Last person you danced with was: Tom
9. Last time you ate something just to be polite: Last time I was at Mamu's. Same here.
10. In the past month, my biggest accomplishment was: working on my dissertation.
11. I'm very proud of my: making phone calls for Obama.
10. You can pick your friends, but: that doesn't mean they want to play Scrabble with you.
11. The best thing about Halloween '08 was: Tom's birthday! And also dressing up the dogs.
12. The best thing about the upcoming holiday season is: repeating our traditions.
13. This holiday season I'm really looking forward to: the gift wrapping workshop I'm taking on 12/6.
14.
15.Meg is: Awesome!
16. Bob is: Such a great guy.
17. Maddie is: adorable with a smile that cracks me up.
18. Max is: huge with a big tongue and a sweet heart.
19. Current book: many of them for my dissertation.
20. Listening to right now: NPR, natch.
21.This meme is: getting too long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails