Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lists

Things I accomplished this weekend so far:
  • Put away swim suits and pool towels. Yes, I know it's November.
  • Straightened up the laundry room.
  • Did all our laundry and put it away.
  • Did Maddie's laundry.
  • Wrote out and mailed Thank-You's.
  • Entered blood sugar numbers for the past month into the chart on my computer - saw a nice downward trend appearing!
  • Made place cards for tomorrow's Mock Thanksgiving Dinner w/ Maddie.
  • Went grocery shopping.
  • Sorted out some major toy mess and put away boxes of too-young toys for storage.
  • Putzed around on facebook and various other time-wasting sites.
Stuff I need to do tomorrow:
  • Lunch "kits" for the week, lunches, water & coffee set-up. (Less prep in the morning = more Maddie time).
  • Put away Maddie clothes.
  • Prep Mock Thanksgiving Dinner foods w/ Bobby.
  • Go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Love,
~ Meg

PS - If I publish these things for the world to see I A) get a sense of minor accomplishment and B) actually have to do the stuff have to do. It's a good system.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails