- Put away swim suits and pool towels. Yes, I know it's November.
- Straightened up the laundry room.
- Did all our laundry and put it away.
- Did Maddie's laundry.
- Wrote out and mailed Thank-You's.
- Entered blood sugar numbers for the past month into the chart on my computer - saw a nice downward trend appearing!
- Made place cards for tomorrow's Mock Thanksgiving Dinner w/ Maddie.
- Went grocery shopping.
- Sorted out some major toy mess and put away boxes of too-young toys for storage.
- Putzed around on facebook and various other time-wasting sites.
- Lunch "kits" for the week, lunches, water & coffee set-up. (Less prep in the morning = more Maddie time).
- Put away Maddie clothes.
- Prep Mock Thanksgiving Dinner foods w/ Bobby.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour.
PS - If I publish these things for the world to see I A) get a sense of minor accomplishment and B) actually have to do the stuff have to do. It's a good system.