Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 years ago today...

I was in labor. Or at least on the way. Whatever. I still have no idea, and will probably miss it again with child #2 and be laughed at my more nurses.

Bob, way back when, posted a (sometimes a little graphic) recount of the few days surround Maddie's birth. For instance, a few minutes and 2 years ago, I had a heck of a contraction and finally consented to letting him "time" them. (Excuse me, but how am I supposed to know when one stops and another starts if it never stops hurting?)

I enjoyed reliving the excitement, older and a bit wiser.

Here you go: Bob's Timeline

That little baby from the hospital is conversing with Elmo, her big baby, and a princess doll, and they're all riding in the dolly pack & play as if it were a car. She's telling them to sing a song about pumpkins. This amazing child is 2 years old tomorrow.

Awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails